Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Holy Roman Empire


The Holy Roman Empire
 








[​IMG]
Call the Kingdom of God what you like. I identify it as Holy Roman Empire. The Reich be with you. Consecrate yourself to the Empire. Exalt the Holy Roman Emperors and they will Exalt you.

Abraham is our Pope because His name and vocation was "Father of us all" and Pope means Father. Abraham was "Spiritual Father". Moses was the first Holy Roman Emperor. I hope you are next. They are Legion for they are many.

So many of them suffered all of the afflictions you have and so much more. They are good company. Bind and consecrate yourself to them. Write them letters and recite them with many blessings in Jesus name for that name has power.

The Reich be with you. Live in God's kingdom not this perishing world. Bind and consecrate yourself to them, live in their realm, be mindful and faithful of their presence, enter into communion with them, and the entire empire rejoices over you and with you, but also weeps with you and shares your sorrow and struggles. 





[​IMG]For those of you who think it is unbiblical for our being able to contact the dead or the dead assisting us, please think again. 
Even in Christianity there is an army of the dead. For example, in Revelation 5:8, where John depicts the saints in heaven offering our prayers to God under the form of "golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints." But if the saints in heaven are offering our prayers to God, then they must be aware of our prayers. They love us and look out for us.


1 sam 28

Saul told his officers, “Find me a woman who can talk to the spirits of the dead. I’ll go to her and find out what’s going to happen.”
Bring up the ghost of Samuel,” he answered.

12 When the woman saw Samuel, she screamed. Then she turned to Saul and said, “You’ve tricked me! You’re the king!”

13 “Don’t be afraid,” Saul replied. “Just tell me what you see.”

She answered, “I see a spirit rising up out of the ground."

14 “What does it look like?”

“It looks like an old man wearing a robe.”

Saul knew it was Samuel, so he bowed down low.

15 “Why are you bothering me by bringing me up like this?” Samuel asked.

“I’m terribly worried,” Saul answered. “The Philistines are about to attack me. God has turned his back on me and won’t answer any more by prophets or by dreams. What should I do?”

16 Samuel said:

If the Lord has turned away from you and is now your enemy, don’t ask me what to do. 17 I’ve already told you: The Lord has sworn to take the kingdom from you and give it to David. And that’s just what he’s doing! 18 When the Lord was angry with the Amalekites, he told you to destroy them, but you didn’t do it. That’s why the Lord is doing this to you. 19 Tomorrow the Lord will let the Philistines defeat Israel’s army, then you and your sons will join me down here in the world of the dead." So there is a world of the dead and they outnumber us more than 10,000 to 1. I call them the Holy Roman Empire.
Catholics and many other faiths believe that the dead can be contacted and that there is a world of the Dead that isn't heaven or Hell , but I'm trying to find biblical references so that even Christians who follow Bible alone believe in such a place.

Scripture speaks of a place where there is suffering for the deceased That isn't permanent:

Rev 2

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened.Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
Hades is a place of torment but not permanent. Could a soul learn the Gospel and repent in Hades?

Also, in the story of Lazarus, when He was taken to Abraham's bosom, the rich man suffered in hades, but could still talk to Abraham.
So, we see Elijah and Moses interacting with Jesus on Mount Tabor.  The Synoptic Gospels (Matthew 17:1–9, Mark 9:2–8, Luke 9:28–36) describe it.  This means, Moses is not dead and He appeared to the Apostles very alive and well.
In
Luke 16:19-31
We see that The Poor man Lazarus dies and is taken to "Abraham's Bosom".  Abraham comforted him and was concered about him.  Abraham also interacted with the Rich man in Hades.  If the dead are alive with God in Heaven, that means they are concerned with the battle on earth and help us.


I call it the empire of the dead because every nation has its own angels and patron saints and they are all united. On different days of the month I invoke the various Saints and souls of those nations.
https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M7e2d4cbb1285d1a12ccf65de5c123be4H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Ezek 37

37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”

4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breatha]">[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

..........My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

[​IMG] 
Miracle Skeleton:
 
2 Kings 13:21 "Once while some Israelites were 


burying a man, suddenly they saw a band of raiders; so they threw the man's body into Elisha's tomb. When the body touched Elisha's bones, the man came to life and stood up on his feet."

So, it would have been God's grace that brought the life and soul back into the corpse. Just wondering what your thoughts are about how God's grace works in a situation like that. Meaning, was Elisha such a sacred temple of the Holy Spirit that the grace of God had flowed through him so much in life that it continued to flow through His bones years after his death?

Anyhow, there are many interesting unpredictable and hard to explain ways that God chooses to bring His grace to people. Imagine how the jaws of the Israelites (who were burying the man) must have dropped in disbelief, or what it must have been like to be the man that stood up next to a skeleton and found himself staring into those horrified faces that had been burying him, then returned to tell His shocked family and begin life anew.

He must have had an interesting life and become a celebrity with a story like that. Never underestimate a skeleton. :p

Anyhow, if there were a corpse with such miraculous power today, would it be okay to chop it up into little pieces and send them throughout the world to touch the sick and the dead with their "Healing" properties and ability to resurrect?

  So, I belong to an Empire of the Dead. Watch the youtubes for more info and basis. If you are interested in joining them just bind, consecrate, and tell them you leave your life to their service, and I believe that through dreams, coincidence, and inspirations you will see their influence in your life and their will shall be made somewhat clear to you over time.  But it will cost you as you need to agree to be their servant for these graces and their work to become effective.
 [​IMG]

No comments:

Post a Comment