Wednesday, April 13, 2016






th?id=OIP.Mb1d64419392185ae0411a1597c4c7th?id=OIP.M83f2b0de67ea0571ccbf0fedd5007


Thank you my Friends!




th?id=OIP.M0d0aa67354258cacf32aea69a30dc

Thank you for helping me overcome my sins.  Thank you for being understanding and helping me stay pure.  Lisa Levy and Margaret Bowmen are the Giant Panda Sisters.
Sunrise Avenue: March 2014
lisa levy 3




Fondos de pantalla wallpapers Panda imagenes y fotos hd gratis


















Napoleon-Retro-New-2015-Spring-Double-br


DATE OF DISAPPEARANCE May 6 197417 de Mayo de 1974; Roberta Parks de 20 años, nunca más se supo de ...I can't thank you all enough for saving my life.




images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfHNZUS7Xo8grB5Yhs7WH
Eleanor Rose Naslund


 A good day to you mamma Rose.  Help me be good to others and obey the Holy Spirit.  Please continue giving me signs that you are reunited with Denise.  Please help me to be your faithful son and make you and your precious daughter happy.  Keep me humble and compassionate.  May God continue rewarding you and increasing your powers of intercession to defeat evil in this world, for you have had to suffer much.  Keep me in your heart dear Mother.  I shall hold you in mine.  ((hugss)) 
Image result for i love mom

Denise Marie Naslund (1955-1974) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFyqPavm_oxEYLKX6Pgco 
Napoleonette, vive la rein!Napoleon-Retro-New-2015-Spring-Double-br

                                                                           What can I say of Thee Denise Naslund! Thou art my Napoleon for Jesus, Norman Queen of France!  I cherish our friendship, Gift of God, Hawk and sparrow.  God had a troubled leper of a son that no one could reach.  Thank you so much for what happened 03/03 that confirmed that the incredible journey that began 05/09 was indeed not my imagination at all.  May I serve you all the time.  Take your dreams and desires, make them mine.  Do not let me get away with doing my will, only yours and the Empire, which is in union with the will of God.  May God move your Gentle healing hand and tender loving heart and spirit throughout the earth to bring that love and healing sweetness to the many leper souls, sociopaths, addicts, prisoners, and slaves out there, that they may receive what you have to give.  Since you were the best thing that ever happened to me, may the grace of God empower you to accomplish the works that will lead others to say the same thing, in Jesus name!
france.gif


Georgann Hawkins (1955-1974)
  Red_Hair_Angel_(stevebasu.net).gif I cannot thank you enough for the Help you provided today 04/21/2016.  You are the Star of Vermont.  Thanks for the ways that you are trying to keep this sick heart and and soul pure.  I consecrate myself to you, may our mind, heart, and soul be ever one.  You were humble and innocent.  Why did that have to happen to you.  Let's make much good come forth from all of this.  May the Angels and Saints place all grace and authority under your feet to trample all power of the enemy.  Father, Give the World to her, Denise, Janice, and the Capitol Hill Queens.  Give them all they ask for.  Never resist their requests, in Jesus' name.  Every day may I not cease to pay the piper good measure and flowing over.


No comments:

Post a Comment